- Del.icio.us, Digg - Social tagging / news
- LinkedIn - isn't everyone?
- Google - iGoogle is my home page + Google Reader, Docs, Analytics, AdWords, Gmail and Blogger
- Picasa organises my photos on my machine and online
- LastFM is what i listen to at work (and it listens to me too)
- And that's just for starters - there's many more that did not win awards such as TradeMe
Monday, May 21, 2007
SEOmoz has announced the winners of their annual Web 2.0 awards. Although there were a few surprises it was great to see Threadless recognised as the premier Web 2.0 retail site - something I've been saying for ages :-)
There were no kiwi sites there but it was great to see Grant Robinson get a mention for his truly addictive "Guess-the-Google"
It also made be stop and think that so many of these winning sites are part of (almost) everyday life on the web. Think about it -